1. We accept a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation. Deposits should be mailed to 13028 Alderwood Lane, Manitowish Waters, WI 54545. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferrable within the same season shall the dates of a reservation need to be changed.
2. Check in time is 3 p.m. and check out time is 9 a.m. Please respect times unless a prior arrangement has been made.
3. Cabins are open mid-April to mid-October, weather dependent. During peak season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, we allow only weekly rentals. Off-season rentals, April/May and September/October, have a 2-night minimum.
4. Night and weekly rates do not include a 10% tax (5.5% WI State Tax and 4.5% Lodging Tax).
5. We accept credit cards with an additional 3% processing fee.
6. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Current guests receive the first option for the following year (i.e. a guest in Lakeview on May 15, 2017 receives the first chance to stay in the cabin on May 15, 2018).
7. Alderwood Resort reserves the right to deny your future reservation with us if you choose to ignore the rules listed inside your specific cabin including smoking, garbage removal, disrespecting resort property, etc.
8. For questions, please contact Becca at (715) 892-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We do not have a public boat launch on the property. The closest public boat launch is on Wild Rice Lake (Townline Road South) or for a fee on Spider Lake at Greer’s Pier Marina on Highway 51.
2. In accordance with Wisconsin state law, life jackets are required for each person in canoes, kayaks, and rowboats. We do not provide life jackets for our guests. Please bring your own if you plan to use to do water activities.
3. For the comfort of our guests, no pets are allowed during the summer months, Memorial Day - Labor Day. In the off-season, pets are ONLY allowed in Beachview. Please inquire for more information about bringing your furry friend.
4. No smoking is allowed in any of our buildings, including cigars and e-cigs. If you choose to smoke, butts must be disposed of appropriately.
5. Please keep in mind the Manitowish Chain of 10 Lakes, which Alderwood Resort is on, experiences a 3 to 3.5 foot water draw down from October 1st - ice out in spring. This means you may not be able to access all lakes on the chain during that time, especially for those boats with larger hulls.
6. We carry a Lodging Permit with the Vilas County Health Department. Our property is certified annually, including water, fire extinguishers, smoke/c02 detectors, and housekeeping standards. Your safety is important to us.