Spread across 700' Alder Lake frontage, Alderwood Resort is the perfect place to start vacation traditions that will last for generations.
- Modern kitchens include full size refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, 10-12 cup coffeemakers, toasters, pots & pans, serving ware, and utensils.
- Bed linens and a limited supply of paper products, dish soap, hand soap, dish towels, and garbage bags are provided.
- Campfire rings with Adirondack chairs
- Complimentary firewood
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills
- Highspeed wifi
- A pack’n play and a high chair are available for use (please reserve in advance)
- In honor of tradition, cabins do not have tv's. Enjoy your time away to refresh.
- Located on Alder Lake, part of the Manitowish Chain of 10 Lakes
- Fish House Trading Post: clothing, local items, and souvenirs available for purchase
- Private docks in front of each cabin
- Shared use of a covered boat shelter
- Fish cleaning station
- Use of 14 ft. rowboats, kayaks, and canoes
- Swimming area with raft
- Swingset and horseshoe pit
- Lending library of board games and books
- Selection of bikes, provided by the Big Cal Borrow A Bike Program. Please bring your own helmets.
Please remember to bring the following items to make your stay the best possible:
bath and beach towels, life jackets, bicycle helmets, personal toiletries, groceries, charcoal, and lighter fluid.
Please note: The Brick House has separate amenities than those listed on this page.